Wake Forest Historical Museum

The museum is now open with new health and safety procedures like free timed tickets and required cloth face masks.

Wake Forest’s Downtown Blacksmith Shop, 1954

It’s surprising to think the Town of Wake Forest still had a blacksmith shop until about 1960. It was where Lumpy’s Ice Cream is today; just an unpainted wooden building … Continue reading

August 11, 2017 · Leave a comment